Wednesday, January 16, 2013

At lo levad


At lo levad


"In Hebrew, my native language it means 'You are not alone' meaning that it is personal language. Said with love and care, concern. You are not alone in anything you do, for I am always concerned. I have your back. I will protect you no matter what. It is what close persons say to each other." Feli from Yahoo! Answers

Do you wish you had someone whom you could trust like this?

Someone who always has your back?

Someone who loves you.

Someone who is concerned for you.

Someone who stays close.

Someone who will protect you.

What if I told you that you do?

We all do!

Someone who always sees the big picture.  Someone who can always give us time.

Do you know who I am talking about?  

Isaiah did. So very long before He appeared in the flesh.

Isaiah 12:2
Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation.”

We are not alone. Ever.  As close as our breath and as big as creation. Jesus loves each one of us completely. With an unwavering strength, loyalty, concern and passion.

Does that take your breath away?  It should!

Does that humble you?  IT SHOULD!

Remember John 3:16?  Do you really? I mean REALLY remember it?    

Next time you feel like you need someone to have your back, remember Someone already does. Someone always has.

Care to share how God has shown you how He has your back lately?  

On a recent episode of NCIS Tony whispered this to Ziva as she returned to Israel.  I had to look it up.  At lo levad. Amazing promise friend to friend, more amazing to know God feels the same!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent post! What a great reminder to notice when God has our backs... because some times we forget. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carey for coming by, and yes we do forget, don't we? Thankfully God never forgets! Bless you sister.

      Delete